What is an Enterprise System ?
An Enterprise System is a large-scale application that a business uses to organize and run its operations. It supports business processes, information flows, reporting and data analytics in complex organizations. This significantly reduces the need to handle multiple systems and spreadsheet thus lowering the overall learning curve.
Benefits of an Enterprise Systems
Standardized Business Process
Types of Enterprise Systems
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Learning Management System
- Product Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Content Management
- Corporate Performance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Electronic Document Management System