LAST UPDATED: 19th December, 2017
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms.
You are responsible for all access to the Service using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Service is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Service or any individual function or feature of the Service will always be available and/or error free. The Service may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades or carrying our essential maintenance on the Service.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE
Your permission to use the Service is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the Service for commercial purposes. Your use of the Service is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in these Terms and you agree that you will not:
- Use the Service for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Use the Service to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Service or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Service or the servers or networks used to make the Service available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Service any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Service;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Service. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Service to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Service or materials originating from the Service;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Service without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Service content;
- Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Service content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Service for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by IT Wonders.
IT Wonders has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IT Wonders shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
You may create a link to this Service, provided that the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
- Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
- Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
- You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Service at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, trademarks, logos, applications, programs, computer code and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We provide the Service on an “as is” basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise by implied by law into these Terms; and
The foregoing is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, and in particular none of the exclusions and limitations in this clause are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under Singapore law or statutory rights which may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit (site owner) liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If we terminate your access to the Service you will not have the right to bring claims against us or our affiliates with respect to such termination. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.